Providing quality care to the local community
line decor
Adjust Text Size:  
line decor

Our Facebook Page


Download Adobe Reader

We are currently recruiting for full and part-time carers. If you wish to make an application, please download and read the job description and information sheet above and then download and return the application form.

If you have any questions about our vacancies please call (01386) 47888 between 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.

What our carers say about us:

1. Directly to the Care Quality Commission at our last inspection (2012).

"They look after you, if you have problems there is always someone at the end of the phone. There is support there all the time."

"Working for a care agency is one of the most satisfying jobs you can do"

"Training is very good, and the access to outside training is also very good."

"I would recommend T.L.C. to provide care."

"I really enjoy the job, a really good company to work for."

"I love it, it's absolutely great."

Source: 2012 CQC Inspection Report.

2. To us in an Anonymous Staff Questionnaire

Staff commented that they liked:

  • The camaraderie amongst staff
  • The approachable management
  • That pay levels were good compared to other agencies

Of those that returned questionnaires, 95% said that they would want T.L.C. Home Care Services to look after their own families. The remaining 5% preferring to care for their own family members themselves.

94% of carers rated support by managers and supervisors at 8 out of 10 (or above).

100% of carers rated being valued as an employee at 7 out of 10 (or above), with 81% giving 8 (or above).

100% of carers rated respect from employers at 7 out of 10 (or above), with 95% giving 8 or above.

Source: 2012 Annual Staff Questionnaire




    © T.L.C. Home Care Services